Thursday, December 28, 2006

Not Again

Unexpected news, even when expected, is always shocking. I was recently leafing through a copy of People Magazine’s “Sexiest Men of 2006” issue, and for the 30th consecutive time, I was not included in the top 200 Sexiest Men list. There is, however, a lot to be said for consistency. On the bright side, Mrs. Rogue tells me that I easily make her top 200, and could break into the top 100 with a good year…

On top of that bad news, the weather forecasters are predicting another big snow storm for us, possibly as much as 16 inches. That would make a total of three feet of snow in about 10 days, providing conclusive scientific evidence that global warming is no longer a concern. I may just go buy a big ol’ gas-guzzling SUV and do my part to help melt the snow and support the financially struggling oil companies…

No comments: