Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Blizzard and Naming Rights

This is my first attempt at blogging, so fasten your seatbelts, I'm sure it will be a bumpy ride...

Here, where the plains touch the Rockies, we've had a bit of snow. A lot of freakin' snow actually. It was good for two days off from work, and some sore arms/shoulder/backs and miscellaneous other body parts. Anyway, while recovering from shoveling, and after talking to my son who is a blogger, I thought I'd give blogging a try.

I found out that the first step is to come up with a clever name for your blog. That didn't really work too well for me...

Anyway, I recently had a minor medical procedure that left a small scar on my nose. My wife, somewhat sarcastically I think, said it made me look "roguish." Yeah, I said, "roguish in the way that slighty overweight guys from the suburbs who drive a desk for a living are roguish." Hence the name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Rogue writes:

Curmudgeon or rapscallion may be more appropritate words to describe you.