Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mutlimedia Humor

Welcome to the first multi-media edition of Suburban Rogue

One of my favorite characters on television is MADtv’s Coach Hines, played by Keegan-Michael Key. Here is one of the better sketches, notice the blue “coaching shorts” ca. 1972…

Coach Hines

It’s that spring break time of year and this video reminds us to always pay attention to the lifeguard….

Lifeguard

I was recently accused of being a nerd. I always thought I fell more in the dork category, but maybe not. Anyway, I found this video that might help explain a few things…

The Knack

Be kind with your comments, or I will be forced to post my copyrighted engineers’ lecture. Not only is it informative, it is also a guaranteed cure for insomnia…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I knew there were at least 31 things worng with you, but I didn't realize these things were wrong because you are an--gulp, gullup,--an engineer!
(You may have inadvertantly gained a few points, as in brownie points, as I now know you are not at fault for your many, ahem, FAULTS.
The Coach Hines video is inspired.
Thank you for your educational tutelage of my questions this evening, as to whether males "shake" their hoo-hoos after peeing. I really need this piece of information.

Your always curious, beautiful, and loving wife.

Anonymous said...

Hey SR,

Are you sure about the knack? The spouse recently asked me how to set the coffee pot clock, how to charge the electric tooth brush, how to program the thermostat, how long to cook a perfect burger on the bbq, and how to hook up the stereo. Of course I refer all questions to our nine year old son.

Oh no, the little guy is going to be an engineer! AAHHH....

Keep up the good bloggin.
Sparky

L2R said...

Sparky!

Good to hear from you, thanks for checking in. Hopefully the youngster wont become an engineer, one in the family is usually more than enough...

Mrs. R and I are going to Nashville in a couple of weeks, and then to Cancun around the first of May. We're using your employer for transportation, do you drive either of those routes?

Anonymous said...

SR and Mrs R,

Have a great time in Cancun! Certainly your passports will arrive by then! I've taken the bus to those destinations plenty of times, but no plans for that time frame.

Congrats on board certification!

Sparky